Monday, May 01, 2006

Un-jade-ism: My first thought

I've been enjoying reading other people's blog for quite some time now, but never really mustered the courage to do it myself. I've been putting off trying, maybe because I was not ready to share my thoughts to the public, or I was thinking, geez, when do they get the time? But on second (more like twentieth) thought, maybe it's about time I tried. I've always thought anyway that I was more of a writer than a speaker. My husband would disagree though because he said I was more the talker between us. Well, since I'm here now and I have my own space, I feel really good. More like, excited! As one blog I've read said, your blog is your own space, with your own rules. No body can tell you what you can or can't write! Actually, now that I'm here, I don't even know where to start. There's just so much to write about!

No comments: