Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ideas

It's lunch time and I wanted to relax, thanks to another blog, it gave me an idea... or ideas...

1. My uncle once: told me never to stutter when I'm on the microphone (yes I used to host all our family's parties, birthdays, weddings etc etc
2. Never in my life: have i tried drugs
3. When I was five: i accompanied my teenage cousin to Makati (I told her how to get to where we were going)
4. High School is: a learning experience, funny to remember
5. My parents are: wonderful people that have taught me how to be a good person.
6. I already met: my soul mate (he's my hubby now)
7. There's this girl I know who: got so drunk she got on the ledge, danced as much as she could until yes, her halter gave way! no, wasn't me..........but i was there.
8. Once, at a bar: my pal M came up to Ruffa Gutierrez and just casually talked to her and said, "you're so pretty!", but damn, my pal was so drunk!
9. Last night: my hubby and i cuddled and kissed, and kissed, and kissed and it was soooooooooo romantic
10. Next time I go to church: i know exactly what to pray for
11. When I turn my head left, I see: my daughter's drawing evolution
12. When I turn my head right, I see: my other daughter's drawing evolution
13. How many days until my birthday?: 30, 60, 90, hay, 4 months still!
14. If I was a character written by Shakespeare I'd be: Eponine
15. By this time next year: B & I will have been married almost 8 years (WOW!)
16. A name I've always wanted to have would be: Christine. But I did not name any of my children that. Maybe you know why.
17. I have a hard time understanding: ppl living in OUR country who just depend on dole-outs. everyone needs to learn that you need to earn a buck before spending it.
18. If I ever go back to school I: will obviously be insane.
19. You know I like you if: i call you all the time
20. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: mommy and daddy
21. Take my advice: tell the ppl you love how you feel about them. NOW!
22. My ideal breakfast is: anything cooked and served by someone else
23. If you visit my hometown: you'll love it
24. Why won't someone: tell those ppl begging on the streets to find a job
25. If you spend the night at my house: you're welcome to anything i have.
26. I'd stop getting old: for nothing!! i know that with age comes wisdom. you just need to make sure you age with grace.
27. The world could do without: war and hate
28. I'd rather stay home than go to the mall and come home empty handed.
29. Paper clips are more useful than: pencil erasers.
30. If I do anything well, it is: love my husband and our children than i could have ever imagined.

No comments: