Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Busy

What is this that I've been so busy that I haven't been able to blog? Well, for one, we decided as a family to better in our schedules. We want to get up early in the morning so we can avoid the morning "rush". Rush would mean, rushing to get up, rushing to prepare baon, rushing to take a bath, rushing to eat, rushing to get out of the house... the effect, STRESS and ACID REFLUX! Yes, I have always had acid reflux, the most recent of which brought me to the emergency.. remember? I hate getting stressed because I get miserable after. I get miserable because stress only has bad effects. I end up getting upset with the kids if they don't follow me and then I get upset with myself for getting upset. Oh my!

The real thing is, we just want to make better in our schedules by preparing in advance of the things that we need in the morning. That way, if we are able to prepare at night, even having to give the kids a bath at night, we are able to have a nice morning together. We get to have fun having our eldest get ready for school while the youngest can enjoy her favorite breakfast, then my husband and I can enjoy our coffee together. End result, we are get to work early too.

No comments: