Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Shopaholic?

Let's see:

1. Shopping Allowance...
(a) Hubby gives me on a monthly basis.
(b) I save up for my own.
(c) Non-existent.
(d) Depending on whatever’s left in the budget.

My answer: I work for it! As long as I'm able to work, I'm able to buy!

2.The bulk of my shopping money or “extra cash” goes to...
a) Bags
(b) Shoes
(c) Clothes
(d) Jewelry
(e) Books (and magazines) -- but not lately
(f) Gadgets
(g) Make-Up
(h) All of the Above

My answer: clothes, bags, make-up (not necessarily in that order)

3. The one kikay item that I can never live without, even if it’s worth my last penny is _________.

My answer: LIPSTICK!

4. The most expensive kikay item that I have or had, but I think is worth every centavo is ______.

My answer: Beauty stuff (it's hard not spend at least $100 when you go to the Benefit counter!)

5. The best place to shop for affordable but quality goods is at:

For Clothes/ Bags/ Shoes: Premium Outlets

For Gadgets: Best Buy/Amazon.com

For Books: Borders (with discount)/Amazon.com

For Make-Up: ULTA, Sephora, Macys

For Jewelry: I only have heirloom ones (so no expense for me)

6. If you cannot afford a brand new Louis Vuitton, you will…

(a) Buy pre-owned ones at lower prices

(b) Save up and wait until you can afford it

(c) Swipe the card anyway and think about the bills later

(d) Buy a similar type from the more affordable brand

My answer: If I can't buy the real-deal, I might not as well buy it! This time, I would choose (b).

7. Who is the bigger spender in terms of shopping?(a) Me!(b) The Hubby!(c) Same

My answer: definitely me


8. Have you ever splurged on something that was not really worth it? If yes, what item?
Hmmm....

9. Is there any kikay item or any gadget that you are currently saving up for, care to share?

My answer: Kikay Item - Fresh Violette

Gadget: MAC MAC MAC

10. Are you the type who goes to the mall, and can never leave empty-handed?
My answer: It will be a waste of time to go to the mall for no reason. Reason to go to the mall --- BUY!

No comments: