Here's a chance to see how well you really know dear hubby.
Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your dear hubby to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Sundance, ICF, some foreign film
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Caesar
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Sandwiches
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Beer, nachos, buffalo wings, El Presidente; Japanese, assorted sushi/sashimi, udon; Vietnamese soup; coffee/Americano
5. Where did he go to high school? Philippines
6. What shoe size does he wear? 8 1/2 or 9
7. If he was to collect anything? Pictures from eras past
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? He doesn't eat sandwiches, really!
9. What kind of food would he eat everyday if he could? Pho
10. What is his favorite breakfast? Garlic rice, omelete
11. What would he never wear? tight shirts
12. What is his favorite sports team? Whichever is the underdog
13. Who did he vote for? Obama
14. Who is his best friend? I am guessing me.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Worry and stress over things I have no control over
16. What is his heritage? GI, genuine Ilocano!
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? decadent chocolate cake
18. Did he play sports in high school? he was a nerd, don't think he was into sports
19. What could he spend hours doing?hiking, fixing the backyard or the garage
20. What is one unique talent he has? SINGING
I hope I know him well by now, we're on our 10th year, yah know!