Tuesday, March 31, 2009

7 Things I Love

the rule of the game, is to list 7 Things I Love, and then pass it on to friends & Blogs I Love.
so here we go:

1. i love my family, from my dear hubby and kids, my dad & mom, my only brother, and to my extended family, of course. they are a part of who i am today.
2. i love my friends, EC-worldwide, Arirang, 10-7, friends from birth (memories from yesterday give more meaning to my life today).
3. i love california, there's so much to learn, so much to see, so much to experience.
4. i love napa, i can go back over and over and still find something new to try each time.
5. i love my work, knowing that i am serving our military population inspire me to be better in what i do everyday.
6. i love shopping, it's the essence of my being a woman (hah!)
7. i love God and my faith. it's my strength and salvation from this world we live in.

No comments: