Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My bag, my bag, oh my bag!!!!


I still think it's little bit of practicality lurking behind the love of fancy handbags, but even when I know how many really fantastic handbags there are for this season - and in general - it's nice to have at least one classic, everyday shoulderbag. Kate Spade's Siena Medium Serena fits the bill nicely, with classic lines, comfortable shoulder strap and a structured, reinforced bottom that will hold up well to everyday use without banging the contents of the bag around (didn't I say "practicality"?). Aside from these, this bag has several interior pockets that will help keep you organized and provide room for things you need on a daily basis, like cell phones, pdas, pens and your reading/sun glasses. The bag is made of waxed, natural cowhide and features a colorful nylon web detail, with a cotton twill lining and gold hardware. Most of all, it's a Kate Spade!!!!
Price: $485.
Guess what, it's on sale now for $199 at www.katespade.com
Oh my! It's Christmas, can it be mine please??????????

No comments: