Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Asking myself again

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? newspaper subscription, i read the news on the internet, I don't even know why we continue to subscribe to paper
2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? Napa Valley
3. Last time you puked from drinking? Too long ago to remember, but since I'm not so old yet... Subic, circa 1999
4. Have you ever gotten drunk and danced on a bar?Oh dear, no
5. Name of your first grade teacher?Mrs. Evelyn Garcia
6. What are you doing right now?You mean besides answering these questions? Relaxing and enjoying my first weekend night
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?I wanted to be doctor, but I ended up going to Law School. Deep inside me, I really want to be a chef. No kidding!
8. How many colleges did you attend?Solid U.P.
9. Why did you get the shirt that you have on right now?Because it's comfortable and easy to match.
10. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go?Napa Valley
11. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?How minutes I can still SNOOZE.
12. Last thought before going to sleep last night?Of how much I love my family and how I can make tomorrow a better day than today
13. Favorite style of underwear?Victoria Secret Hiphugger
14. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?Boxer briefs.

No comments: