Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Little Girl Goes to Preschool

My little princess finally started preschool. We decided it would be the perfect time for her, it's summer session, so they have both work and play at the same time. She'll be acclaimated slowly into the academic world and not be in-shock. She went for her first day last week, and guess what... she didn't cry! I said, ok, that's great, her sister didn't really cry on her first day. Big sister cried on her 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th days.

On her 2nd day, or should I say, supposed to be 2nd day, she got an infection on her eye, so she ended up not going to school. So, today was her second day. Let's see, I called her when she got home and she said that she had fun, she played with her "friends" but was a little "shy". I asked, "Did you cry?" she said, "No Mommy!" (with all the confidence she can muster). Oh well, my little princess, I guess, she really is getting older... she didn't cry.

Can't wait for her 3rd day.

No comments: